UNESCO/IUPAC Declare 2011 as International Year of Chemistry (IYC 2011)
We will use this web site to communicate the benefits of polymer chemistry to society. Look for updates as we add new information and links to this web site. The following activities are planned by the Polymer Division to help celebrate IYC 2011.
1) International Funding Call (Werner Mormann, Germany)
2) Multilingual Glossary of Polymer Terms (Claudio dos Santos, Brazil)
3) Polymer Conferences Highlighting the International Year of Chemistry (Christopher Ober, USA)
4) Essay and Video Contest - "A World without Polymers" (Giancarlo Galli, Italy)
5) Videos of award winning polymer chemists (Majda Zigon, Slovenia)
Please contact the Project Leader for more information about these activities.